IMS Policy Statement
We at the IT department of Dubai Developments shall develop and implement an Integrated Management System to ensure the following:
- Provide IT services of outstanding quality, consistent with our stakeholders’ (Internal Departments, etc.) requirements and all other applicable codes/standards with the aim of full customer satisfaction and fulfilment of our service delivery commitments.
- Protect the organization’s information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate, or accidental.
- Full commitment of all employees to the implementation of the integrated management system.
We are committed to the following:
- To ensure that Information and IT services are made available to our customers with minimal disruption as per the SLA.
- To maintain the integrity of the information.
- Confidentiality of information related to customers and internal business processes shall be assured.
- Regulatory and legislative requirements related to IMS shall be met.
- Information security and service management education, awareness, and training will be given to all the employees who use IT services.
- All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, will be reported to, and investigated by the relevant authorities.
- Appropriate access control will be maintained, and information shall be protected against unauthorized access.
- To comply with and satisfy legal and compliance requirements in areas of operation related to service management and information security.
- Ensure continual improvement of the IMS by setting up and monitoring objectives and targets.
- Ensure the availability of information and necessary resources to achieve our objectives and targets.
Our IMS shall be documented, implemented, and maintained as per the requirements of International Management System standards ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO 27001:2013.
This policy shall be communicated to all our employees and be made available to other interested parties.
This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.