Dubai International Real Estate and its Holding, Affiliates, Subsidiaries (“Company")
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- Content: You agree to access and use the Website only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
- Abuse the use of the Website in any way whatsoever;
- Impersonate any third party while using the Website;
- Use the Website to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense according to the Federal Law No. 3 for the year 1987 (Penal Code) or give rise to civil liability according to the laws of the United Arab Emirates;
- Post or transmit any illegal content including discriminatory, libellous, harassing, defamatory, insulting, obscene, immoral content or any content that is of prejudice to religion, Islamic Sharia,codes or general policy of the United Arab Emirates;
- Use the Website to upload any content that contains a software virus, files, or programs or device that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Website
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the Website;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not legally authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation
- Breach or post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others; and/or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
- No Representations and Warranties: The Company makes any representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the Website. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Although the Company attempts to provide accurate information, the Website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website and makes no commitment to update such information.Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the material on the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the information or material obtained. You and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to your use of, or reliance upon, the Website or any of its content. When using the Website please keep the following in mind.
- Information may be incomplete: In the interest of continuous improvement, the Company reserves the right to modify or change floor plans, materials and features without prior notice or obligation. Such changes may not always be reflected in the Website or our models. Ask our representative and/or customer service for details. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the prices and terms contained herein are accurate and current, at any time such prices and terms are subject to change.
- The Company undertakes no duty to keep the Website updated. Property and other information,
including availability is subject to change at any time. The Website may contain inaccurate,incomplete, or out-of-date information. Prices may increase or decrease at any time. Postings to the Website are made at such times as determined by the Company at its discretion. Users of the Website should not assume that the information contained on the Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Company does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
- No offer to purchase / rent: No information or material on this Website is to be construed to be an offer or solicitation for purchase / rent. You must visit a Company’s office to purchase / rent a unit. The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only.
- Lease Reservation: By accessing the Lease reservation application, you understood and agree with the below terms
- An online application to reserve or book a unit does not guarantee that the specific unit will be assigned to you until a lease agreement has been issued to you by the Company and executed within the stipulated time period, as confirmed to you by the Company
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw any unit from our online reservation platform and make changes to any published lease conditions, as it may deem fit from time to time, at its sole discretion.
A post on the Website shall not, under any circumstances be deemed an offer, but rather an invitation to bid, and you acknowledge and accept that the Company may, at its sole discretion and without cause, withdraw such invitation at any time prior to both you and the Company executing a binding lease agreement in relation to the relevant unit.
- In the event you elect to make an application to reserve a unit, you should pay the “Reservation Fee", as specified when submitting your request. An amount equivalent to the Reservation Fee will be charged on the credit card you have used for reserving or booking a unit (your “Registered Card”). You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the Registered Card for the purpose described in these terms and conditions and shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from all liability and loss of any kind (including legal expenses) for the unauthorized use of the Registered Card whilst using the Website.
- In the event you are unable to comply with these terms and conditions or fail to provide the Required Documents within the specified time limit from the date of your application, the reservation application shall be deemed automatically rescinded without any liability to the Company and the reservation fee will be forfeited. You acknowledge and accept that the cancellation of the application
and the forfeit of the reservation fee shall not give you the right to make any claim against the Company for damages, costs, loss of opportunity, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, and you hereby release the Company from all such liabilities and claims
- Notwithstanding the above, you acknowledge and accept that any approval of this application by the Company shall be at the Company’s sole discretion, irrespective of your compliance with these terms and conditions, and that rejection of your application shall not give you the right to make any claim against the Company for damages, costs, loss of opportunity, whether direct or indirect,consequential or otherwise, and you hereby release the Owner from all such liabilities and claims.
- This application to lease the unit is personal to you and is not transferable. You acknowledge and accept that you may not at any time assign your rights and obligations under this application to any third party. Only you may sign the lease agreement to lease the unit as the tenant there under.
- You shall keep this lease application information related to the unit strictly confidential and shall not disclose its contents to any 3rd party or as otherwise required by law.
- Release, disclaimer and limitation of liability: To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you hereby waive, disclaim and release the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from all claims of any kind (specifically including any and all claims for actual, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, attorneys’ fees and costs, or claims for interest, even if the Company is advised of the possibility of such damages), related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly, your access to (or inability to access) the Website or the use of any information or material contained therein. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “as is" without warranty of any kind, either express of implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- Intellectual property: The information on the Website including, without limitation, all design, text,images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under United Arab Emirates and other copyright laws and are owned by the Company and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United Arab Emirates and other relevant copyright laws. The Company’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Website are the property of the Company and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company and without proper acknowledgment.
- Children: To respect the privacy of children, we do not knowingly provide products or services to children under the age of 21. The Website is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from people under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years old, you should not request any information nor provide any personal information to the Website.
- Copyright: The copyright in the material and information included in this Website is the property of the Company. The content is provided by the Company as a service to the public and is to be used for informational purposes only. Any violation of the foregoing condition or use will subject you to the possibility of full prosecution under applicable law. No content from this Website may be copied,reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way except that you may display, and subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific content, download or print portions of the content from the different areas of the Website solely for your own on-commercial use, provided that you acknowledge and agree that all prospective customers must visit the Company’s office to purchase / rent a unit. Any other use including, but not limited to, the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Website is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from content downloaded from the Website.
- Information usage: The Company respects your privacy and is committed to protect it through its compliance with this policy. This policy applies to information collected on this Website, in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website, through mobile and desktop applications or when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party Websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. We do not share, sell, or rent any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. Your personal information will be available only for the officers who need to be aware of such information. Your personal information will not be available for public perusal without your approval. In addition, the personal information for the Website users will not be exchanged or sold or transferred to any party without your prior consent. Getting access to such information is only available to such specialists who take over providing services, conforming to the nature of your dealing with our Website.
- Information collected: If you request or submit information to us by sending an e-mail via the “mail to:"function or filling out a “contact " form, we may save your e-mail address as well as any other information you may provide. This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, e-mail, or phone to convey information about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you. Your e-mail and other information you provide will not be sold to any third party. The information collected by the Company will be used for marketing and user interface enhancements. Users who provide information will receive the Company’s newsletter and promotions. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process registrations: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,transferred, or given to any other Company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering requested services; or
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service, in addition to receiving occasional Company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Disclosure of information:
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described herein to (i) our subsidiaries and affiliates (ii) contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (iii) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets , whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users forms part of the assets to be transferred (iv) to fulfill the purpose for which it was provided (v) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, and (vi) with your consent.
- Links: The Website may contain links to the Websites of other entities or persons of the private and public sector that are subsequently not managed by the Company. The latter does not supervise command or control such Websites or links or their contents, does not review or control the content of such Websites, and does not guarantee the content or their effectiveness and workability. The Company provides such links only for convenience for the users and for their information only. Posting such links on the Website is not a promotion for the Websites related to such links or the products, services and information included in the related Websites and does not imply any link between the Company and the operators of the said Websites. When you select any of these links, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsor of the Website. The Company is not responsible in any way whatsoever for those links or systems and is not liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of such links whether the damage is material or moral.
- Error. The Company hereby does not warrant and/or guarantee that the Website does not contains any bug, defect, glitch, or error (including any bug, defect, or error relating to or resulting from the display, manipulation, processing, storage, transmission, or use of date data) that materially and adversely affects the use, functionality, or performance of the Website. If any such event occurs, you must notify the Company’s customer service.
- Governing law: By accessing this Website, you agree that the Laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Laws of Dubai shall govern such access and the provisions of any services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai Courts.